Sunday, June 27, 2010

Our Youngest Rees' Miniature and her 3 Little Pieces


This is Kristy and her three children-Macy age 11, Kai age 4, and Tatum age 8. They live in Ventura (lucky them). Dad-Damian-took the picture.
For my birthday, we met in Santa Clarita for dinner. Each of the kids made me a card. Once again, the words of one of my grandkids had me laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. Tatum wrote the following:
On the front is written "Happy birthday Grammy!" and in a heart "I love you". I open the card and written inside is, "Happy Birthday Grammy! I love you so much!...WOW your 67...I thought you were 56!"
Hmmm...didn't know whether that was a compliment or that Tatum was shocked that I could be that old!
Macy's card was so typically pre-teen with "Happy B-day Grammy! I (heart) U!"
Kai drew a portrait of me...oh if only I could look like that...wait a minute...I just looked in the mirror...he drew the exact image of me!
I wouldn't trade any of my family members for anything in the world. Being a mom is so great...being a grandma is pure heaven!


No comments:

Post a Comment